TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our platform includes all of the subdomains, mobile applications, any other media, location, application, social media accounts etc. owned, managed, operated, etc. by Dynamind. When referring to the infrastructure in this Agreement, we will be collectively referring to them as the “Platform”.
License to Mentors & Mentees
1. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive license to access and use our platform for your own personal and commercial purposes as per the membership plan opted by the mentor and services of the mentors opted by the mentees. This license is only for your use and may not be assigned or sublicensed to anyone else, without the platform’s expressed written consent. Except as expressly permitted by the platform in writing, you will not try to reproduce the platform (legally that’s known as engaging in activity that would reproduce, redistribute, sell, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the Platform). You also agree that in exchange for this license, you will not engage in any activity that would interfere with or damage or harm the Platform. All rights not expressly granted by the platform are reserved.
Code of Conduct
Do not use the Platform for any illegal activity. You are not allowed to use our Platform to engage in any kind of conduct that violates any applicable state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software from the platform to India or any other countries)
You may not use any data mining, robots, or any other possible method to extract data from the platform and circulate with others. This includes but is not limited to all forms of media, content materials, files and text hosted and found on the platform. All data on the platform is proprietary and any illegal activity in this regard is liable for prosecution under the respective clauses of the law.
Fraud will not be tolerated in any capacity
Do not use the Platform to transmit, distribute, send, etc. viruses, or any other code that may be deemed dangerous, harmful, or destructive in any manner. Do not distribute any content which is objectionable by the larger audiences of the platform including profanity, obscene, sexually explicit, politically sensitive or controversial, violent, discriminatory, ethnically offensive, hate mongering content.
You may not use the Platform to engage in any activities that will result in sending spam to anyone on the Platform, including Mentors, and Mentees
We’re an open platform allowing myriad subject matters to be taught. Not all Content is for everyone. But the one thing we can all agree on is that when we use the Platform we are going to be civil and respectful at all times.
You will not use the Platform to try to gather personal information on anyone, outside of the limited permissible uses for offering your Content.
You may not use the Platform or any content contained on the Platform for any purposes other than intended.
If You violate this Code of Conduct, we reserve the right to remove You and any of Your Content from the Platform. Whether conduct violates our Code of Conduct will be determined at our discretion.
1. The platform reserves the following rights over the entire platform: 1. The platform may, but has no obligation to, monitor any content that appears on the platform or review any conduct occurring through the Platform, including any interactions between Mentors and Mentees.
General Rights In Operating the Platform
1. The platform may provide the opportunity for Mentors to sell offerings (“Learning Events”) to Mentees in addition to the courses that the Creator sells on the Platform (together Learning Events and courses are referred to as Content). All Learning Events shall be covered by this Agreement and are included in the definition of Content. Should the Learning Event involve any third party content, You agree that the platform is not responsible in any way for such content, and makes no representations or guarantees as to its merchantability or fitness of use. The delivery of the Learning Event is the sole responsibility of the Creator.
2. The platform has, in its sole discretion, an absolute right to modify, change, alter, suspend, or terminate any provision of this Agreement without warning at any time.
Pricing on Store
1. The platform is not responsible for setting the pricing on a Mentor’s Learning Event and Content on Store. Prices for Mentor’s Learning Event and Content are set by the Mentor and subsequently by the reseller.
Errors and Corrections
1. The platform does not guarantee that the Platform or any services offered through the Platform will be error-free or otherwise reliable, nor does the platform guarantee that defects will be corrected or that any offerings through the Platform will always be accessible. The platform may make improvements and/or changes to the Platform and their features and functionality at any time, and will use commercially reasonable efforts to avoid disrupting peak hours, though some downtime may occur. Errors in Content are the responsibility of the Mentor who owns the Learning Event.
2. We reserve the right to amend the Platform, and any service or material we provide on the Platform, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Platform is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some or all of the Platform to Mentors and Mentees.